Call Council Office 08 8083 8900

Development Applications

The NSW Government has implemented the new ePlanning Digital Service. Central Darling Shire Council is now required to use this service.

This means all applications for developments and certificates must be lodged through the new Planning Portal.

While the Planning Portal is managed by the NSW Government, Development Applications are still assessed and approved by Council unless Regulations require them to be referred to an outside Assessor.

It is now mandatory that the following applications be lodged through the Planning Portal.

Development applications.
Complying Development Certificates.
Construction Certificates.
Mandatory Inspection Certificates.
Occupation Certificates.
Section 10.7 (2) (5) Planning Certificates.
Road Act Applications
S68 Applications
Planning Proposals
Subdivision applications

How to lodge
  1. Register for a NSW Planning Portal account to start your application.
  2. Log in to complete the online application form. You will need to submit a Statement of Environmental Effects and a Cost Estimate Report. You may be required to submit further documents to support your development application.
You can learn more about the Development Application process through the link below: 

You will find the relevant forms required for lodgement here.