Call Council Office 08 8083 8900

When Lodging a Development Application

When you are lodging a Development Application, you will need to provide some information, Click here to find out more.

When lodging a DA you will need to bring in following:
  • A completed development application form signed by the owner/s of the property.
  • Engineer certified  plans (3 copies); If the application requires a construction certificate to be issued  
  • A Statement of Environmental Effects, a short report explaining the likely impacts of the proposal and how these will be minimised (3 copies)
  • The DA fee and other associated fees
Contact Details
Environmental Services Department
Phone: 08 8083 8900
Fax: 08 8091 5994